NRI System Techno Corporate Video
- Corporate Name
- NRI System Techno,Ltd.
- 134 Godo-cho, Hodogaya-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 240-0005
- + 81-45-336-8000 (main)
- Date of Establishment
- January 31, 1990
- Shin Kanai, Representative Director & President
- 100 million yen
- Nomura Research Institute, Ltd. (NRI), 51%
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc. (Ajinomoto), 49%
- Number of Employees
- 355（Apr 1. 2021）
- Major Services
- Surveys and planning of information systems
- Design and development of information systems
- Maintenance and operation of information systems
- Operations associated with the above
(services, sales, leasing, rental, etc.)
- January 31, 1990
- Founded as a spinoff of Ajinomoto’s Information Planning Department, named Ajinomoto System Techno Corp and 100% owned by Ajinomoto.
- April 1, 2012
- Joined the NRI Group as Ajinomoto transferred 51% of the shares to NRI, and renamed NRI System Techno, Ltd.
We undertake all of Ajinomoto Group’s IT systems, including surveys, planning, design, development, maintenance and operation.
We provide diverse solutions, from mission-critical systems regarding accounting, logistics, sales, production and personnel, to information systems which deeply connect to our clients' business and management strategies.
We support all layers to run applications: facilities including data center; hardware such as network systems, servers, storage systems, PCs and smartphones; middleware such as operating systems and database management systems.
We continue leading the industry in information systems for Japan’s food industry and other non-financial sectors.
We support business innovation of our clients in assisting group-wide or global deployment of world standard ERP packages, in implementing and enhancing data warehousing to achieve large-scale data use, and in using BI and ETL solutions to provide visibility to management information.
We promote virtualized IT resources such as servers and networks as well as virtualized application data, and realized unsurpassed efficiency and agility in enterprise infrastructures in Japan.
Our value creation derives from high-skilled engineers who have been leading information systems in the industry. Training high-skilled engineers is the most critical factor for our company.
To continuously nurture engineers ready for the next generation, we joined the NRI Group in 2012 by welcoming capital participation from NRI, a Japan’s leading IT company.
HR Development & Personnel System
- Our human resource development is composed of two systems: NAC as a career and competence development program, aiming at nurturing professionals, and N-Pros as a personnel system, designed to rate, assess and reward professionals.
- NAC was originally developed by incorporating NRI’s educational methods and was launched in 2014.
In particular, young employees are regarded as developing human resources and are given opportunities to acquire diverse skills defined in "Growing stories of Young IT professionals" through on and off the job training.
- N-Pros is a personnel system focusing on professionals and was introduced in 2015.
Board Member &
Representative Director / President
- Shin Kanai
Director / Vice President
- Toru Nakamura - Compliance Officer
- Hajime Shibata - Systems Development, Infrastructure Systems & Quality Management Officer
- Yota Saito - Supervising of Business Divisions
- Hiroshi Yamashita - Division Manager of CS Project Divison
- Tomoyuki Oonishi - Risk Management Officer
- Toshihiro Nakajima - Division Manager of Administrative Division, General Manager Corporate Planning Department
- Yuichi Higo - (Senior Corporate Managing Directors of NRI)
- Takayuki Koda - (Corporate Vice Presidents of Ajinomoto)
- Takuhito Sakata - (Audit & Supervisory Board Member of NRI)
- Hisashi Yoshida - (Internal Auditing Dept., of Ajinomoto)
Click here to view our organization chart.